Air Duct Cleaning
How’s the Air Flow in Your Home?
- Are you coughing, sneezing, or is your nose running all the time?
Homes are continuously being built more energy-efficient – meaning air tight – than ever before. Studies show our homes can have 10 to 100 times higher pollution levels than the outdoors because of this. Here in Las Vegas, we spend up to 90% of our time indoors.
- Are there any rooms warmer or cooler than the rest of the home?
By having your air ducts cleaned regularly, you’ll improve the indoor air quality in your living or working space and enhance the efficiency of your heating and cooling system, which can reduce your energy bills.
- Just moved into a new home?
Cleaning the air ducts is a good way to remove pet dander, tobacco residue, or other allergens left behind by the previous owners. Even newly-built homes have been found to have construction debris still in the system. Most common is drywall dust, a fine white powder that usually will find its way onto table tops, furniture, TV screens and computers, and into upholstery.
Can your Las Vegas duct cleaner offer the following?
- We will give you a free, no-obligation, in-person quote.
- We perform a 12-Point Video Inspection. This will inform you IF you even require Air Duct cleaning. We will check for proper filter fitting, leaks and blockages, mold, mildew and any visual allergen triggers. This service alone exceeds what most Las Vegas air duct cleaners do!
- We place dust covers over the vents to stop dust from blowing back through the system and flying all over your home and furnishings! Other cleaning companies may skip this important detail.
- We will show you before and after pictures. We believe in showing you everything that we see, instead of the “Just Trust Me” approach that other companies may employ.
- Free duct deodorizer to help maintain that clean home smell, totally optional. We understand some of our clients prefer us not to use ANY chemical solutions in our cleaning process.
- We will show up at your home with our professional air duct cleaning equipment, not carpet cleaning equipment with a little brush attached to it, like some of the fly-by-night cleaners out there!
Our work is guaranteed…twice!
In addition to our free 2 Year Warranty, we will refund the cost of any work you are dissatisfied with, up to the price of the entire job.
Some of our regular Las Vegas customers have said that getting their duct system sanitized in our monthly Allergen Treatment is like getting a flu shot for their home, reporting to us “fresher air” and “sleeping deeper at night.” These results are testimonials our company are proud to hear. We are always happy to help our clients.
Las Vegas’ Allergy Cleaning Specialists air duct cleaning offers FREE ESTIMATES! There is no risk for you involved. Brand new homes have been found to have construction debris still in the system. Most commonly found in the system is drywall dust. Drywall dust is a fine white powder that usually will find its way on table tops, TV screens, and into the upholstery.
By having your air ducts cleaned regularly, you’ll help improve the indoor air quality in your living or working space, and enhance the efficiency of your heating and cooling system, which may reduce your energy bills. This is Las Vegas duct cleaning at its best. Allergy Cleaning Specialists Air Duct Cleaners are simply The Best!
- Studies show our homes have 10 to 100 times higher pollution levels than the outdoors;
- Homes are continuously being built more energy efficient, meaning air tight, than ever before;
- Here in Las Vegas we spend up to 90% of our time indoors.
Las Vegas is a dusty place
That’s why we go to the extreme to help reduce dust, germs, and your power bill.
- Our 12 Point Video Air Duct Cleaning Inspection will give YOU the information to decide IF you even need to have your ducts cleaned!
- We Check for Leaks and Blockage.
- We Check for Mold and Mildew.
- Free Deodorizer.
- Free 2 Year Warranty.